Four Seasons Yoga offers classes in Ashtanga, True Beginner Yoga, Gentle Hatha, Melt Method, Restorative, Mysore,Vinyasa & Yin Yoga for all levels.
- Holiday Schedule: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
- Closed Tuesday, Dec 24th and Wednesday, Dec 25th.
- Closed Tuesday, Dec 31 and Wednesday, Jan 1st.
- NEW TO YOGA: New Student Special: $25 Weekly, $70 Monthly and $65 Student Monthly.
- New Class: We have added an Advanced Vinyasa Class on Saturdays from 11:00am - 12:30pm for our advanced students and those looking to advance their practice to the next level.
- Please join Atsuro for an Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga in Japanese on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 - 11:30am. (Workshop Style - $15 no passes or packages)
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS:
- Lighten your heart and have fun practicing and learning some of the more advanced yoga postures. Join Vinyasa Arts for an Arm Balance Workshop on Saturday, January 11 from 3:00 - 5:00pm.
- Read an article about the Ashtanga Yoga Confluence written by Yoga Journal. The Event was organized by Jenny Bouwer and partners Carol Miller and Deborah Ifill. The event was a huge sucess with 380 people in attendance and over 500 on the waiting list. Read about the event here, here, here, and here.
- Private Yoga & Corporate Instruction available. Contact us for more info.
Whether it's Summer, Spring, Fall or Winter,
yoga is always in season at Four Seasons Yoga!
FOUR SEASONS YOGA IS LOCATED AT:
7160 Miramar Rd, Suite 116, San Diego, CA 92121
Located just 2.5 miles East of UTC Mall
and just west of the Pyramid.